Custom Fab Solutions
Integrated Delivery Systems
More than just a Motto
The mission of Custom Fab Solutions is to provide exceptional value to our customers, through vertically integrated services, employee and management expertise and state-of-the-art processes and equipment. Our focus is on quality, cost and schedule. We strive to develop long-term customer loyalty based on complete customer satisfaction.
We take your vision and turn it into a reality through our expertise in:
Plastic and Metal Fabrication:We fabricate components, structures and equipment from a variety of materials including, but not limited to: Teflon®, PFA, PVDF, ECTFE (HALAR ®), Polyethylene, PEEK, PVC, CPVC, Polypropylene, FRPP, Polycarbonate, Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Titanium.
Engineering Support:We offer 3D-CAD design, engineering and drafting support as required.
Orbital Welding:We have capabilities of welding micro-fittings to 4” diameter tubing in a Class 5 (100) environment.
Assembly/ System Integration:One of our most important capabilities is integrating customer-specified instrumentation, controls and proprietary technology into equipment, to the point the product is supplied, tested, quality checked and if required, cleanroom packaged for end use.
Electropolishing / Passivation:We offer state-of-the-art processes for high-purity metal finishing and engineering support to formulate the exact process and chemistry needed for application-specific finishes.
Contract Manufacturing:We can build an entire product, tested, qualified and ready for use, or any component of your product. We are ISO 2009:2015 certified and adhere to industry-specific codes.
ClienteleCustom Fab Solutions services the semiconductor and technology industries where quality, precision, and contamination-free material/products are required.
At Custom Fab Solutions you will find a company with people that:
- Imagine no limits
- are committed to mutual success
- take ownership in their work
- are always quality conscious
- are honest
- value and respect all inputs
- embrace change
- are team players
- always explore new avenues
- are dedicated to improvement
- are professional
- are always ethical
- explores technology
- invests in the future
- is always responsible
- involved in the community
- develops leaders
- respects the environment
- is global
- is a good citizen
- seeks new partnerships
- is growing
- advances careers
- is respected by all.
Environmental Health and Safety Policy
Custom Fab Solutions, LLC is dedicated to ensuring all of our processes and procedures result in environmentally sound practices. We instill these basic guidelines to ensure the most efficient and productive management of our business and are committed to the following:
- Compliance with all applicable health, safety, and environmental regulations.
- Compliance with all Hazardous Waste disposal regulations via the county, state, and federal regulations.
- Continuous reviews and implementation for better safety procedures, to ensure we consistently meet our goals of zero workplace injuries.
- Consistent practices to reduce our environmental impact for our recyclable materials. (I.e., Ensuring we recycle our plastic and metal scraps, batteries, lights, drill bits, etc.)
- Consistent management of our EH&S policies and procedures, as well as effective implementation of new EH&S regulatory procedures.
- Open lines of communication with our employees about our EH&S goals and performance management.
- Third party verification of our company safety AWAIRE program and its proper implementation.